• The World's No.1 Carding Forum. You can contact to admin for any query ICQ: 458761.
  1. <<<Cheap Transfers Worldwide >>>
    For Transfers Contact Icq : 5124491 If you need help then contact to admin icq : 458761
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Hello Dear Guest We Have Some Special Offers From Our Verified Sellers . Click Here To See

The Real Atm Hacker and Dumps Cvv Seller On Darknet

Discussion in 'Trusted & Verified Sellers Advertisement' started by George Lucas, Mar 20, 2016.

1. George Lucas

George Lucas Darknet Trusted Seller Trusted Seller

Male
    Selling Plastic Cards , Dumps , Cvv High Quality , 24 hours Replacement

ATM Hacking

ATM hacking is no longer a news or a new trend. With the advancement in ATM devices like diebold atm, defcon atm and wincor nixdorf atm, it is not really easy to cheat an ATM machine.

Though there are certain tutorial, tricks and techniques online about atm hacking but none of them actually works. The real atm ATM hackers won’t share their trick with you.

FALSE STORIES ABOUT ATM HACKING
    Like I said earlier, there are lots of write ups online about atm hacking but most of them are out of context. They don’t exist and will never work. Here are few:

ATM HACKING USING CANDLE WAX

Someone on tor network told me he downloaded a pdf file about atm hacking and atm security passwords. I asked if it worked for him and he said No. The atm candle wax trick is actually implemented with cards that uses chip by covering the chip or gold panel on the card. This is awkward and doesn’t work .

HACKING ATM WITH USB

There’s no such trick!. Where would you put the USB ?

ATM HACKING USING IPHONE OR SAMSUNG GALAXY

There’s no such trick! No application or software exist for hacking atm.

ATM HACKING USING SIM CARD

This one is out of context.

So, Do ATM Hacking Exist ?
    Yes, you can actually hack an atm and make it dispense free money but not with any of the above trick. ATM hacking does not involve any master passwords or hack codes.

THE REAL ATM HACKING GUIDE.
    Now you might be wondering what’s the working method to hack atm. I will be explaining briefly on how an atm machine can be hacked but this is not for dummies. So at the end of this post you should decide whether to buy our blank atm cards or do the hack yourself.

ATM hacking can be achieved using skimmers which is mostly undetected. It is installed secretly on the atm and it will grab your card data once you slot in your card and enter your pin. Here are some picture explanation.

[​IMG]

A picture showing skimmer installation on atm by hacker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once the hacker has this data, your atm card can be cloned using a writer (MRS606) and some software.

[​IMG]

ATM HACKING- The blank atm card

[​IMG]

Blank atm cards with writer (mrs606)

[​IMG]

embossed atm cards

[​IMG]

If you want to do this on your own, it’s risky for a newbie. Think about the security camera on the atm and beside you haven’t done this before.

OUR SERVICES

We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.

Here is our price lists for the
    ATM CARDS :

BALANCE: PRICE

$10,000: $500

$20,000: $1000

$35,000: $1700
    $50,000: $2500
    $100,000: $5000

The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact us: ICQ : 653273710

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

On the course of rendering this services, we have come across so many clients with different questions so this is aimed at answering few questions you might have:

1: Are you selling money?
    No, we are not selling money. If you read our post correctly you will understand how this whole thing works.
    2: Is this service available for my country?
    Yes, our services are available worldwide

3: How do i get my card after payments?
    We ship via DHL, standard shipping usually takes 7 days. All we need is your full name and address

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
  2. wampbiz

wampbiz Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    nice offers sir .

3. th3_C@rd3r

th3_C@rd3r Vip Darkpro Vip Member

Male
    i vouch for him . he is a legit and genuine vendor .

hgpoohda1 and dark lord 2016 like this.
  4. Dreamer

Dreamer Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    Tested and vouched. great seller

5. wardawg

wardawg Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    contact me your icq #### not woking pm me very interested

6. obt

obt Registered User Darkpro Member

I want to do long term business. My icq is (#Contact Hidden By Spamm Protection)
    Note: If you want to share your icq , yahoo , jabbar etc then please get verified rank or vip rank on darknet forums . Click here to see the terms and conditions .
    i have added you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
  7. Slavaot

Slavaot Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    Impressive !! added your icq for deal .

8. DonLund

DonLund Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    do you send this cards too to southamerica?

9. anjan magar

anjan magar Banned Member Blacklisted User Banned

Male
    how to use those cards??

10. Adiyatma Buyung

Adiyatma Buyung Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    that's work? anyone work here?