• The World's No.1 Carding Forum. You can contact to admin for any query ICQ: 458761.
  1. <<<Cheap Transfers Worldwide >>>
    For Transfers Contact Icq : 5124491 If you need help then contact to admin icq : 458761
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Hello Dear Guest We Have Some Special Offers From Our Verified Sellers . Click Here To See

I need good reliable partner who provide bank drops.

Discussion in 'Cashout Partners Services' started by coDe, Jun 25, 2016.

1. coDe

coDe Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    Hi guys.. I need a US,GA,TUK,UK based account holders.. I can do wire transfer to ur bank no upfront its very save cause I'm using the best tools.. we'll shear percentage after u cash out..only reliable account owners.. leave your ICQ or mail with your comments.. We'll contact you thanks.. Or check the file below...

Attached Files:

2. mola

mola Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    Hello, I'm interested in partnership with you. I have many accounts in Morocco. I will cash out after transfer and send you your percentage. So please get in contact with me.
    My email :

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
  3. Fikame

Fikame Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    In my country if you can use your tools here, you would become a millionaire in less then a month realistic speaking. Contact me for more information if you're interested.

4. coDe

coDe Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    Check the file below my post' contact me

5. Akokoolufe

Akokoolufe Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    i have a good us credit union account for funding, contact me

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  6. Segis

Segis Registered User Darkpro Member

7. go2see

go2see Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    How did you open your United States Credit Union Account? Can you assist me with information on how to go about it? I live outside the United States. Thanks

8. James Dickson

James Dickson Registered User Darkpro Member

Male
    Hi how are you guys, i need a very trustworthy hacker whom we can work together . which can transfer money to
    usa uk malaysia, pakistan and south africa and dubai.. they are all company account.